Handling Your Product and Delivery to Multiple Destinations
With Uncommon Carrier’s cross docking / transloading services, you will benefit from one carrier handling the whole shipping process. This reduces supply chain costs, time spent managing deliveries and the risk of errors, loss or damage to shipments. Our employees are experts in managing shipments and our team of transportation professionals will work with you to develop a package of services that controls costs, increases productivity and reduces stress. With over 250,000 square feet of warehouse space and dedicated transload areas, the entire process will be handled with a fully trained staff focused on your personal needs.
- The warehouses are equipped with central station fire and burglar alarms and patrolled by a 24/7 security team.
- The transload process is internally monitored by a windows based WMS package.
- Our customer service team is available to arrange appointments and schedule trucks.
When you need a transload service in the Port Elizabeth and Port Newark area, look no further than the Uncommon Carrier team. We manage the entire process from checking container availability to final delivery on all your transload shipments.
The transload process entails the following:
- The container becomes available.
- The container is picked up and drayed to Uncommon Carrier.
- The container is stripped and staged.
- The cargo is inspected, counted and verified.
- Long haul freight arrangements are made.
- The freight is delivered.
From our transload facility in Kearny, New Jersey, your shipments can be delivered across the continent virtually anywhere in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Transloading / consolidation services for export shipments are also available.
Contact us today at 800-882-2779 about our transloading services.